Friday, September 5, 2014

What's In My Parent's Basement Part 2



Hey again, everyone!  Here is a another update from Collect the UNcollected.

This time, I'm back for Part 2 of stuff that's in my parents basement.  Check it all out and be sure to leave some feedback in the Comments, Twitter, or Facebook.

It's a huge update so let's get started





STAR WARS: RETURN OF THE JEDI LASER GUN ACTION FIGURE CARRYING CASE
                                                                             
Now I had a cousin who was moving out of his place a long time ago and grabbed this just because I had a thing for toy guns.  I'm a little young to have gotten on the Star Wars action figure bandwagon but as time went on I knew with the name STAR WARS on it, it would be good.  This sells for around $20 bucks on eBay.  However, if you have one with the box still, which the gun really just sets in, it can sell for around $100-$150


SGT. SLAUGHTER'S MATWARS WRESTLING BOARD GAME
Now the only thing I can find is the Commodore 64 version of Sgt. Slaughter's Matwars wrestling.  This game is pretty beat up because I played it like crazy.  Never really read the rules.  The game has a list of moves around the outside of the board with a number.  So you roll the dice to get to each other and then shoot for a move.  If you roll that number, you hit it and deduct some health from your opponent.  If anyone can find anything on this let me know.  Nothing on eBay so I couldn't tell you how much it goes for.  Board games sell for around $30-$50.


WWF WRESTLING SUPERSTARS LJN FIGURES FROM 84'-86'
Now these went to 89' but I dont have any of those.  Also in there in the bottom right corner is an empty bottle of Hulk Hogan shampoo.  I had a bunch of these guys and unfortunately they are beat up to hell.  The Honkey Tonk Man's face is so beat up, it's blue.  I used to pretend it was blood.  Some of the ones you can't see are Macho Man, Hulk Hogan, The British Bulldogs, Ricky Steamboat, Mean Gene Okerland, Jimmy Hart and the long haired Andre the Giant.  Now these are pretty common because they were extremely popular and huge with collectors.  Loose, you're looking at anywhere from $5-$20 a piece.  If you have them in the package though, you're talking closer to $50-$100 depending on who you've got.



BOX FULL OF RANDOM STUFF AND SOME KID'S MEAL TOYS
Now believe it or not.  There is a market for this.  Depending on the content of the toy and its age, these  can sell pretty good.  Especially if you have the whole set.  They sell for around $2 a piece.  But take a look at all the toys in this box.  $2 a piece can turn out to = a pretty good penny.


1989 TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES FIGURES
These are also in a TMNT carrying case.  Unfortunately it's pretty beat up but that alone can sell for $10.  You can see who I've got here.  There were a few others I found lagging around.  Also you can see Mer-man from He-man in there.  Don't know how his head got so dusty looking.  Some how Toxie from the Toxic Crusaders cartoon is in there too but he's missing his head.  Couldn't even tell you how that happened because last time I saw him, he had it.  I have all of their accessories in a big full of random stuff.  You could be looking at $5-$20 depending if you've got all the weapons or if they are in the package.  I've got Super Shredder in the package.  He sells for about $30


****Side note.  While searching for these.  I found someone selling those Giant Turtles from Part 1 but in the BOX.  Raph sold for $175 and Michelangelo for $89.



1985 M.U.S.C.L.E. 
I also have the title belt that goes along with these, somewhere.  Not much to say about these.  They're tiny, no articulation.  The only cool thing was that there were so many cool looking characters.  The cartoon was cool.  These vary.  This whole lot here would probably $20-$30.  They are a nice little piece of nostalgia though.



HOT WHEELS AND TOY CARS
I have another box full too.  SOme of these are beat up but others are in really good shape.  Their age varies too.  I saw one from 1969 and another from 1977.  I'd have to look up each one individually to price them but I don't have time for that.  I learned from the Toy Hunter episode where he covers Hot Wheels that the ones with the red lines around the wheels are good collectors.  I think I have a few of those but the cars were pretty beat up.  By this time, the dust was really starting to get to me and I was just trying to hurry up and get out of there.



1989 GODZILLA FIGURE
Now I can't find anything on this either.  It looks like a knockoff and I have no idea where I got it.  But when you come across something like this, that's usually the thing that could turn out to be something special.  We've all seen Storage Wars right?  That's exactly how it happens.  No fabrication what-so-ever.  Totally 100% reality.



G.I. JOE MORTAL KOMBAT GORO
Now I have all of the accessories for this.  Surprisingly, this toy is HOT.  It sells from $30-$50.  It was part of a 2-pack with Johnny Cage.  He sells for around $7.  With all the weapons AND his pony tail still intact (which this one does).  Goro sells really good.  I guess just because he's a unique character and I think the only action figure of the character there is.



1990 GALOOB WCW FIGURES

This is the Four Horsemen...




WWF HASBRO ACTION FIGURES
Plus there are a few more WCW figures in there and some kind of knockoff wrestling figures from the dollar store.  I had a ton of these.  These of course were extremely popular.  Tons of bright characters and goofy gimmicks.  I have the Undertaker and Bret Hart which are really big sellers.  However, it's the store versions and not the mail away versions.  The mail away version of The Undertaker comes with his coat and the mail away version of Bret comes with Silver glasses.  No Kamala either which is one of the hottest toys every due to a misprint on his paint job.  I do however have the NEXT best ones.  You can see one of them...


DUSTY RHODES AND ANDRE THE GIANT

These are two of the most popular characters because they were both on their way out when their figures were produced.  Andre as the early release and Dusty at the later release.  Dusty sells for around $30 and Andre can sell for up to $20.



AWA REMCO ACTION FIGURES

These are from 1985 and 1986.  Keep in mind I was born in 84'.  So i've been a wrestling fan almost since birth.  I have never heard of the Long Riders, I only have their action figures.  That's Larry Zbyszko and Ric Flair at the bottom.  I have 2 Flair's, now sure why and his coat somewhere.  Not sure of that's Zbyszko's jacket.  I think it was a red one, I have it.  These sell pretty good.  These can sell for about $10-$20 loose.


O, here it is.  He's suffering from Mer-man head though.  Woooooo!!!!




MARVEL TOY BIZ ACTION FIGURES
It was the 90s.  Comics were huge and so were these.  I have a few Batman's in there and I see a Biker Mouse from Mars but it's mostly X-men and Spider-man figures.  Depending on who it is.  These can sell for around $10 in the package.  Big lots sell for more.  This was what it was all about as a kid in the 90s.



HESS TRUCKS
Here are some HESS trucks I saw on the way out.  They aren't worth shit.  Everyone collects HESS trucks.



Ok, that's it for now.  Thanks for stopping by.
Be sure to leave some comments and also let me know about that Godzilla figure!


Catch me on Twitter @TheUNcollected and on FACEBOOK
aaaaand on INSTAGRAM



Clean out your basement and you might be taking them all the way to the bank, brother!





               


No comments:

Post a Comment